Date: Thursday, February 28th, 2013, 07:06
Category: News, Software
OnyX, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.6.8 beta 1. The new version, a 17.1 megabyte download via MacUpdate, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Deleting the Internet Cache improved.
- Bug corrected in the authenticate pane.
- Maintenance > Scripts pane improved.
- Help improved, corrected, and reindexed.
- New option: Show the Displays Extras menu with resolutions.
- New option: Show/hide shadow in window captures.
- New option: Show/hide the Reminders Debug menu.
- New option: Show/hide the Photo Booth Debug menu.
- New option: Lock/unlock the screen of automatically logged in user.
- New option: Show the dark menu bar in fullscreen mode.
- Misc. corrections.
OnyX 2.6.8 beta 1 requires an Intel-based processor and OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.