Date: Monday, February 13th, 2012, 07:49
Category: News, Software
Onyx, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.4.4. The new version, a 16.5 megabyte download adds the following fixes and changes:
- Show the “Extras” menus in the menu bar.
- Japanese and Chinese translations added.
- Translations improved.
- Deleting the Logs improved.
- Deleting the Fonts Cache improved.
- Help improved, updated, and reindexed.
- Minor corrections.
- New replacement icon.
Onyx 2.4.4 requires Mac OS X 10.7 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214