Date: Monday, January 28th, 2013, 07:56
Category: News, Software
OnyX, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.6.7. The new version, a 16.9 megabyte download via MacUpdate, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Bug while updating corrected.
– Bug while creating the locate database corrected.
– Bug with the Chinese version corrected.
– Checking the SMART Status improved.
– Checking the volume improved.
– Progress bar more accurate.
– New replacement icon.
– Some minor bugs corrected.
OnyX 2.6.7 requires an Intel-based processor and OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.