Date: Monday, January 21st, 2013, 07:35
Category: News, Software
OnyX, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.6.6. The new version, a 16.9 megabyte download via MacUpdate, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Launching speed now slightly faster.
– Bug corrected with the dates of running scripts.
– Removed the iCal Debug menu option.
– Bug corrected when displaying the Help of some translations.
– Localizations improved.
– Deleting the Fonts improved.
– Deleting the Internet Cache improved.
– New Info > Protect panel.
– New version of sqlite3.
– Code optimized.
OnyX 2.6.6 requires an Intel-based processor and OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.