Date: Thursday, April 4th, 2013, 06:08
Category: News, Software
You can’t knock a helpful update.
OnyX, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.6.8. The new version, a 16.9 megabyte download via MacUpdate, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Deleting the Internet Cache improved.
– Deleting the Fonts Cache improved.
– Deleting the Recent Items improved.
– Bug corrected in the authenticate pane.
– Bug corrected when restoring the logo of Login window.
– Maintenance > Scripts pane improved.
– Help improved, corrected, and reindexed.
– New option: Show the Displays Extras menu with resolutions.
– New option: Show/hide shadow in window captures.
– New option: Show/hide the Reminders Debug menu.
– New option: Show/hide the Photo Booth Debug menu.
– New option: Lock/unlock the screen of automatically logged in user.
– New option: Show the dark menu bar in fullscreen mode.
– New version of sqlite3.
– Network Link Condition prefs pane updated to version 2.0.
– Misc. minor corrections.
OnyX 2.6.8 requires an Intel-based processor and OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.