Date: Thursday, July 18th, 2013, 11:49
Category: News, Software
An update’s an update.
OnyX, Titanium Software’s popular freeware multifunction utility for Mac OS X, has been updated to version 2.7.2. The new version, a 22.1 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Deleting the Fonts Cache improved.
– Deleting the Applications Cache improved.
– Deleting the temporary items improved.
– New option: Turn On/Turn Off the startup sound.
– New option: Show/hide Quartz Debug’s hidden options.
– New option: Show/hide the desktop icons.
– New option: Modify the default save location of new documents.
– Turn on Dashboard and its widgets option corrected.
– Turn on Mission Control option corrected.
– Bug when restoring default options corrected.
OnyX 2.7.2 requires an Intel-based processor and OS X 10.8 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.