Date: Friday, August 24th, 2012, 06:34
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, Opera Software released version 12.02 of its web browser. The new version, which is currently a public beta, stands as a 28.2 megabyte download via MacUpdate, boasts the following fixes and changes:
– DSK-368553 When navigating away from the first page opened in a tab, an extension loses information about the document inside the tab.
– DSK-372113 Opera crashes if dragging a tab into a stack which contains another stack.
– DSK-372317 [Windows] Windowless plugin painting messages can prevent Opera from exiting.
– DSK-372168 [Linux/FreeBSD] Some plugins accessed via symlinks crash (e.g. Oracle Java), others cannot be found.
– We’re trying out a fix for some SSL connectivity problems, please watch out for any padlock issues.
Opera 12.02 is available for free and requires and Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.