Date: Friday, November 16th, 2012, 06:14
Category: News, Software
On Monday, Opera Software released a public beta of version 12.11.1659 of its web browser. The new version, a 19.1 megabyte download via MacUpdate, boasts the following fixes and changes:
– CT-3634 Switch with foreignobject is not rendered
– CORE-49240 Some jQuery functions not working correctly in Opera 12.10.
– CORE-49235 Complicated transitions don’t always start or complete, leaving behind a messed up layout.
– CORE-49175 Crash if SVG foreignObject is display:list-item.
– DSK-377538 Opera uses 100%+ cpu on google chat.
– DSK-376755 alt + space does not bring up system menu.
Opera 12.11.1659 is available for free and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.