Date: Friday, July 17th, 2015, 08:32
Category: iOS, News, Software
Coda, Panic’s nifty text editor for iOS, has just hit version 2.0.
The new version, which is available as a free update for registered Diet Coda users, offers the following fixes and changes:
– New UI: Designed impeccably to look great on iOS 9 and beyond.
– iPhone Coda for iOS now works both on your iPad and your iPhone.
– Panic Sync: Keep your sites, clips, and credentials in sync.
– More Modes Go, INI, Lua, Scheme, Shell, SQL, and Swift.
– Playgrounds: Experiment and test in a real JS environment.
– Dual File Browsers: See dev and production files side-by-side.
– Better Terminal: The full power of Prompt 2, built right in.
– Better Preview: Faster AirPreview. Markdown support. More.
– Protocols: Amazon S3, DreamObjects, and WebDAV.
Coda 2.0 is available on the App Store for US$9.99 and requires iOS 8.3 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.