Date: Thursday, June 2nd, 2011, 09:24
Category: News, Software
Parallels Desktop, the popular virtualization application that allows users to run the Windows and Linux operating systems simultaneously alongside Mac OS X, reached version 6.0.12090.660720 on Thursday. The new version, available here, sports the following major fixes and changes:
- Adds support for Ubuntu 11.04 virtual machines.
- Improves mapping of Mac OS X system shortcuts to their equivalents in guest operating systems.
- Improves sharing clipboard between Windows and Mac OS X.
- Post about your exploring Windows on the Mac to Twitter and Facebook right from Parallels Desktop.
- Migrate multiple user accounts from a PC to your Mac using Parallels Transporter.
- Many issues have been fixed.
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac retails for US$79.99 and requires Mac OS X 10.5.2 later to install and run.