Date: Wednesday, August 5th, 2009, 03:02
Late Tuesday, software developer Quark released version 8.1 of its QuarkXPress design application. The 752 megabyte update, which can be downloaded here, adds the following fixes and changes:
* Improves PDF output capabilities.
* Introduces a ‘Native Transparency’ mode for creating PDFs which can offer designers faster and more flexible PDF output support and provide greater control over their PDF workflow process.
* Renovates spell checking, adding the ability to paste text without formatting, and improves productivity with Scale functionality.
* Improves Usability and Item Styles.
* Works to prevent errors by reporting faux font styles such as bold or italic.
* Readies QuarkXPress for Snow Leopard and Windows 7 compatibility, and the Windows version of this release adds a Welcome Screen.
QuarkXPress 8.1 requires Mac OS X 10.4 later to install and run and retails for US$799.00 for the full version.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214