Date: Friday, June 1st, 2012, 06:59
Category: News, Software
On Thursday, software developer Quark released version 9.3 of its QuarkXPress design application. The 1.07 gigabyte update, which can be downloaded here (thanks to MacUpdate), adds the following fixes and changes:
- Create and export content to the Amazon Kindle format.
- Support for inline tables of contents in ePub files.
- Various fixes and enhancements to ePub and Reflow view.
- Resolved issues with facing page reordering, EPS/PDF previews, PDF box sizes, and more.
- This free update also further optimizes the stability and quality of QuarkXPress 9 and App Studio.
QuarkXPress 9.3 requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 later to install and run and retails for US$799.00 for the full version.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.