Date: Friday, September 7th, 2012, 10:09
Category: News, Software
This is a little awkward, but people make mistakes and that’s why pencils have erasers.
On Friday, Roxio released a revised version of the Toast Titanium 11.1 update.
Per the release notes, the new build (1067) fixed bugs that the previous build (1063) had introduced.
The new build, a 92.8 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
– Resolved digital signing issue which occured on some OS versions.
– Resolved issue where updating would generate invalid signature message.
– Customers still encountering this error will need to download a full version of Toast 11.1 from our software update page or install a previous version and then update.
– Toast has been fully Cocoa-ized – Hundreds of changes and fixes .
– Added OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatibility.
– Added support for recording to 100GB and 128GB BDXL media.
– Implemented Gatekeeper Support.
– Web-Video feature improvements.
– Requires using Safari to capture web-video.
– YouTube users may need to OPT OUT of HTML5 Trial.
– Mountain Lion users will need to update to 10.8.1 or later to publish video to YouTube.
Toast Titanium 11.1 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run and retails for US$99.99.
If you’ve tried the new update and noticed any changes, please let us know in the comments.