Date: Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 07:55
Late Wednesday night, Roxio released version 10.0.6 of its Toast Titanium authoring software. The new version, available here, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Resolves issue where adding VIDEO_TS or Image files may result in error message.
– Resolves issue where dragging EyeTV recordings to content area may result in error message.
– Resolves an issue where some DivX/AVI recordings may have AV sync issues when authored to Blu-ray Disc.
– Resolves an issue that caused SVCD projects to return a -50 error code.
– Resolves issue playing back US TiVo recordings.
Toast 10 Titanium requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run and retails for US$99.99.