Date: Friday, June 24th, 2011, 03:13
Category: News, Software
Late Thursday, Roxio released version 11.0.3 of its Toast Titanium authoring software. The new version, available here, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Resolves an issue where unexpected beahviour occurs when working with VIDEO_TS folders authored by a specific application.
- Resolves an issue where adding MKV video with MPEG-2 content may cause a crash.
- Only valid start and end times are accepted in the Edit Video window.
- Custom audio transition now accepts user specified duration correctly.
- Verification will now occur when copying when burning disc-to-disc.
- Resolves an issue where some High Definition DVD projects and Blu-ray projects may hang at 99% of completion.
Toast Titanium 11 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run and retails for US$79.99.
If you’ve tried the new update and noticed any changes, please let us know in the comments.