Date: Wednesday, August 24th, 2011, 11:16
Category: News, Software
Late Thursday, Roxio released version 11.0.4 of its Toast Titanium authoring software. The new version, available here, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Resolves several compatibility issues related to Mac OS X 10.7.
- Audio effects are now carried over to duplicated items correctly.
- Large AVCHD archive projects now display the correct number of required discs.
- You can now burn a Mac Volume project after canceling a previous Mac Volume project VCD and SVCD projects with merged clips should no longer cause errors when burning or writing a disc image.
- Resolves issue where thumbnail and video preview window appear green for specific MKV video files.
- Resolves an issue related to burning projects with MPEG-2 TS streams.
- Note: SDX (Spin Doctor) is not currently supported on Mac OS X 10.7.
Toast Titanium 11 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run and retails for US$99.99.
If you’ve tried the new update and noticed any changes, please let us know in the comments.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214