Date: Tuesday, June 25th, 2013, 06:25
Category: News, Software
On Tuesday, version 220.127.116.113 of the Skype VoIP application was released. The new version, a 40 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- [Contact] Scroll bar is displayed when sending multiple contacts.
- [Contact] User cannot drag & drop contacts who are already existing participants in the conversation.
- [Calling] Call toolbar + button contextual menu items will is not disabled after sending contact.
- [Calling] Call duration info in history is correctly displayed.
- [Conversation] Chat input field switches to SMS mode when adding PSTN numbers to new conversation.
- [Conversation] ‘Check Spelling While Typing’ setting is saved.
- [Generic] Detached conversation window is opened automatically after restarting Skype.
- [File Transfer] Received file is saved in download folder when custom download folder no longer exists.
- [File Transfer] File transfer control buttons are presented after reconnection.
- [Preferences] Skype does not freeze when switching the ringing output to all devices from USB headset.
Skype 18.104.22.1683 is available for free and requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, please let us know in the comments.