Date: Thursday, October 14th, 2010, 05:50
Category: News, Software
– SpamSieve now integrates with Microsoft Outlook 2011. For more information, see the Setting up Outlook section of the manual.
– SpamSieve now integrates with Postbox, an enhanced version of Thunderbird. For more information, see the Setting up Postbox section of the manual.
– Adjusted SpamSieve’s tokenizer to improve the filtering accuracy.
– The Train as Good command in Apple Mail is better at moving messages in the spam folder or trash back to the inbox.
– Fixed a regression where the whitelist and blocklist windows wouldn’t open when running SpamSieve under certain localizations.
– Improved the localizations.
SpamSieve is available for a US$30 registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run. The new version can either be downloaded directly from the web site or brought up to the current version via the program’s built-in update feature.