Date: Wednesday, October 21st, 2009, 04:29
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
- Made some changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
- Fixed a bug where the “Train as Good” command in Apple Mail didn’t move Exchange messages back to the inbox.
- Encoded HTML mail is spam is now off by default, to reduce the number of false positives.
- Modernized the code.
- Updated the Vietnamese localization.
- Updated the Apple Mail script for discarding spam.
SpamSieve is available for a US$30 registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run. The new version can either be downloaded directly from the web site or brought up to the current version via the program’s built-in update feature.