Date: Wednesday, May 26th, 2010, 04:26
Category: News, Software
Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
– Added Dutch, Italian, and Swedish localizations.
– Made various code improvements and modernizations.
– SpamSieve is better able to recover from certain types of damaged corpus files.
– Updated the Setting up Eudora section of the manual.
– Improved the layout of the Software Update window.
– Adjusted the packaging of the disk image and the installation instructions.
– Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when parsing messages with an invalid Date header.
– Fixed a regression where SpamSieve would sometimes bring up an alert sheet to report that you already had the latest version.
– Fixed a crash in the software updater.
SpamSieve is available for a US$30 registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run. The new version can either be downloaded directly from the web site or brought up to the current version via the program’s built-in update feature.