Date: Friday, November 18th, 2011, 04:54
Category: News, Software
– Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
– Added support for Postbox 3.0.
– Added support for Growl 1.3.
– Made various changes to improve SpamSieve’s filtering accuracy.
– The Exclude my addresses feature now lets you specify additional addresses via Terminal, if you don’t want to clutter your “Me” card in Address Book.
– The Apple Mail plug-in installer is more resilient to permissions errors.
– Added example of using colored flags to sort spam messages in Apple Mail by spamminess.
– Added some logging to detect obscure errors when loading SpamSieve’s Apple Mail plug-in.
– Improved the French localization.
SpamSieve is available for a US$30 registration fee and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to run. The new version can either be downloaded directly from the web site or brought up to the current version via the program’s built-in update feature.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.