Date: Thursday, July 19th, 2012, 11:07
Category: News, Software
– Added support for the forthcoming Mac OS X 10.7.5.
– Fixed a bug that could prevent SpamSieve from auto-launching on the forthcoming OS X 10.8.
– SpamSieve is now able to recover from certain unexpected system errors on OS X 10.8.
– Fixed a layout bug in the German-localized Statistics window.
– Improved the Automatically Deleting Old Spam Messages instructions.
– SpamSieve now tells the system that it can use the integrated GPU, which should reduce battery use on newer MacBook Pros.
– SpamSieve’s disk image background is now displayed at Retina quality on eligible Macs running Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8. (On Mac OS X 10.6, due to an OS bug, it will incorrectly display at double size.)
– Fixed a regression where SpamSieve’s disk image icon didn’t display properly.
SpamSieve retails for US$30.00 and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback, please let us know in the comments.