Posted by: Chris Barylick
Date: Friday, March 23rd, 2012, 05:50
Category: News, Software
Late Thursday, Roxio released version 11.0.4 of its Toast Titanium authoring software. The new version, available as a 380 megabyte download here, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Added video export profiles for iPad (third generation), AppleTV (third generation) and PS Vita
- Toast will now correctly growl with support for Growl 1.3.x from Mac App Store.
- Resolved issue where malformed MP4 file may cause Toast to crash.
- Resolved issue where malformed video files may cause Video Player to crash.
- Setting audio crossfades in spanned disc projects should no longer cause a crash.
- Users who enjoy scrolling up and down will once again enjoy using the AVCHD Media Browser.
- Cosmetic issue where “Pause” and “Resume” buttons did not update has been fixed.
- Resolved graphics alignment issue when authenticating to Facebook.
- Attempting to authenticate to Vimeo with an unverified account will remind you to check verify your email address.
- Open QuickTime Player option when converting audio now opens QuickTime instead of iTunes.
- Length of video is now correctly displayed in the main window when working with DVD-Video sources.
- Video_TS Folder and Compilation projects will now correctly include DVD-ROM content.
- Photos rotated using iPhoto should now be correctly rotated in Toast Media Browser
Resolves error that may occur when writing Lead-Out track on DVD+R DL media under Lion.
- Image File based projects now correctly allow you to replace the first image you added to the project with a new image.
- Audio durations will in spanned Audio CD projects will now be correctly updated in the main window.
- Resolved cosmetic issue where the volume name of an image file may not display correctly.
- Skipping forward and seeking through ASF video files should now work correctly in Video Player.
- Resolved issues with window focus when using Quick Look preview on Web Video content.
Toast Titanium 11 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run and retails for US$99.99.
If you’ve tried the new update and noticed any changes, please let us know in the comments.