Date: Wednesday, June 17th, 2009, 07:09
New application support:
- Quicken 2009
- Internet Explorer 7
- Photoshop CS2
MS Office 2003:
- Non-English language service packs should now apply.
- Word 2003: ‘Insert Field’ should now work properly.
- Word 2003: Table calculations fixed.
- Word 2003: Insert… Picture… From File improved.
- Outlook 2003: NTLM proxy authentication fixed.
- Excel 2003: Insert Picture improved.
- Outlook 2003: Problem with dropping into ‘disconnected’ mode is resolved.
MS Office 2007:
- Service Packs 1 and 2 now apply.
- Enterprise, Pro, and Corporate editions should now install.
- Word 2007: Fixed misbehavior when using the ‘insert image’ function.
- Several other Office service packs and add-ons should work better.
- Intermittent hanging bugs should be fixed.
Several other general fixes.
- Outlook 2000: e-mail attachments should now work.
- Acrobat 5 and 7: “Save As” dialog no longer causes crashes.
- FrameMaker: Handling of PPD files improved on systems without CUPS.
- Word XP: “Combine Documents” fixed.
- Equation Editor should install and run.
Other crossover improvements:
- A ‘symbol’ font as been added. This should improve Equation Editor behavior.
- A couple of improvements were made to dual-monitor support on the Mac.
- Fixed problem with resizing windows on dual-head linux systems.
- KDE systray on SUSE 10.1 fixed.
- KDE Printer improved.
- Fixed a problem with demo registration and gksu version 2.0.2.
- Improved copy and paste.
- Added better 64-bit support in the RPM package.
- Updated many components to fix behavior on the upcoming Snow Leopard release of OS X.
CrossOver 8.0 retails for US$59.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.