Posted by: Chris Barylick
Date: Friday, October 30th, 2009, 04:39
Early Tuesday, Opera Software released Opera 10.01, the latest version of its free web browser.
The new version, a 16.3 megabyte download, offers the following fixes and changes:
- Opera Link button with dropdown menu on the status bar; access to Opera Link in the main menu moved to Tools.
- Issue with Opera Turbo and plug-in placeholders.
- Enabling Opera Turbo for the first time not showing the Opera Turbo information page.
- Opera not synchronizing more than 9 Speed Dials.
- Open instance of Opera not running when a laptop enters its wakeup stage.
- Issue with the Flip4Mac plug-in.
- Problem creating a new mail account.
- Drafts sometimes missing after upgrading to Opera 10.00.
- Follow/Ignore contact not working from the message header toolbar.
- Fixed an issue where certain domain names could allow execution of arbitrary code.
- Fixed an issue where scripts can run on the feed subscription page.
- Custom changes to operaprefs not appearing when upgrading from a version older than Opera 10.00.
- Issue of 100% CPU usage fixed by preventing and avoiding the filling up of message loop.
Opera 10.0 requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later to install and run.