Date: Wednesday, July 22nd, 2009, 04:03
- Improved RAID volume support.
- Fixed TechTool Protection system preference loading issue.
- Added Trash History subcategory to the TechTool Protection system preference.
- Added low-level file defragmentation to the Volume Optimization tool.
- Fixed RAM display issue in Memory Test.
- Enhancements to Volume Usage in the TechTool Protection system preference.
- Fixed shared VRAM size display issue in Video Memory.
- Fixed incorrect eDrive size for Mac OS X 10.4.x.
- Fixed VRAM card display issue under Mac OS X 10.4.x.
- Fixed selection issue in the Reports category.
- Fixed Cache size reading for Mac Pro 2009.
- Enhancements to the File Structures test.
- Added Backup dialog warning upon launch of the application.
- Updated Surface Scan to only show physical devices.
- Updated SMART Check to show volumes names associated with the tested physical hard drive.
- Updated main application interface to show Processors (PPC) or Cores (Intel).
- Updated French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese (Simplified) localization.
- Added more machine identification strings for Check Computer.
TechTool Pro 5.0.4 retails for US$98 and requires a Mac with a G4, G5 or Intel-based processor running Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later to install and run.