Date: Friday, May 17th, 2013, 06:05
Category: iOS, iPad, News, Software
You’ve gotta admit…a UPS app for the iPad sounds attractive.
Per 9to5Mac, UPS announced on Thursday that the company is finally rolling out its native UPS for iPad app that brings the ability to track and schedule deliveries as well as access to features of UPS My Choice® and enhanced mapping features.
The app offers the following functions without having to log in:
– Track packages and freight shipments.
– Save up to 5 tracking numbers in your tracking list.
– See the current location of your package on a map.
– Find UPS service locations via GPS.
When you log in, you can also:
– Sync your recent tracks from ups.com.
– Nickname tracked shipments.
– Enroll in UPS My Choice.
– Use UPS My Choice to take action on your incoming deliveries.
– Set your delivery preferences.
The UPS for iPad app requires an iPad running iOS 5.0 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the app and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.