Date: Monday, July 26th, 2010, 04:06
Category: News, Software
Video Lan Client, the nigh-indispensable open source media player for multiple audio and video formats (MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Divx, ogg, etc.), was updated to version 1.1.1. The new version, a 39.6 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Multiple libVLC improvements and fixes.
- Windows video output fixes.
- DxVA2 decoding on ATI GPU, with Catalyst 10.7.
- Multiple fixes for interfaces.
- Various decoders and demuxers fixes.
- Updated translations.
- Various crashes and errors fixed.
VLC 1.1.1 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback about it, please let us know.