Date: Friday, July 30th, 2010, 04:36
Category: News, Software
Video Lan Client, the nigh-indispensable open source media player for multiple audio and video formats (MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Divx, ogg, etc.), was updated to version 1.1.2. The new version, a 39.6 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- TS and DVB demuxing fixes.
- Audio filters fixes to solve the “mono” bug.
- Fix of the direct3d output module that display nothing on older nVidia and ATI cards, when overlay was activated.
- Extensions and scrips updates.
- Miscellaneous fixes in interfaces.
- Updated translations.
- Various crashes and errors fixed.
VLC 1.1.2 requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback about it, please let us know.