Date: Thursday, October 18th, 2012, 06:47
Category: News, Software
Video Lan Client, the nigh-indispensable open source media player for multiple audio and video formats (MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Divx, ogg, etc.), was updated to version 2.0.4. The new version, a 43.3 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and changes:
- Rework of the Mac OS X interface.
- Fix video output on old Macs, notably PowerPC and GMA950 intel Macs.
- Support for HiDPI, aka Retina Display.
- Translations updates and new Scottish Gaelic translation.
- Fixes for splitted RAR, MKV segmented, mp4 and Real media files playback.
- Rewrite of the Digital TV module on Windows.
- Enhancements in HLS, Blu-Ray and various codecs support.
- Fixes for subtitles auto-detection.
- Fixes on Qt, skins2 and web interfaces.
VLC 2.0.4 requires an Intel-based Mac running Mac OS X 10.6 or later to install and run.
If you’ve tried the new version and have any feedback to offer, let us know in the comments.
Notice: Undefined variable: single_post_additional_classes in /home4/powerpa3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/special-recent-posts-pro/classes/class-main.php on line 1214