Date: Monday, May 16th, 2016, 13:16
Category: iOS, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Software
Apple released a smorgasbord of updates today, among them iOS 9.3.2.
The update, which can be snagged over the air or through iTunes, adds the following fixes and changes:
– Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE.
– Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail.
– Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages.
– Fixes and issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces.
– Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B app.
If you’ve tried iOS 9.3.2 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, please let us know what you make of it in the comments.