Date: Thursday, February 11th, 2010, 04:05
On Monday, Skype released version 22.214.171.1241 of its popular Voice over Internet Protocol communications program.
The new version, a 43.3 megabyte download, adds the following fixes and features:
– Platform specific: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Skype Access was not working
– Skype occasionally crashed when the host of a conference call would hang up on one participants during the call.
– Platform specific: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Users were unable to call phone numbers via their Mac Address Book.
– Platform specific: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard Some animated emoticons were not displayed correctly.
– Skype crashed due to invalid avatars (occurred seldom).
– Users sometimes experienced an “Unable to mount database” error message when launching Skype.
– Skype crashed when a user quit after opening an authorization missed event.
– Platform specific: OS X 10.3 Panther Occasionally Skype crashed right after an account was created.
– Improved notification on how to disable a mood message chat.
Skype 126.96.36.1991 is available for free and requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later to install and run.